Electrolyzed Water by Viking Pure Solutions, LLC
Non-Toxic Cleaning and Disinfecting Liquids Made on Site
Electrolyzed Water is the result of a process called electrolysis. It is the process where salt (NaCl) in the brine is electrically separated into its two main ions; Sodium (Na) and Chloride (Cl). Those two ions are then mixed into two separate streams of fresh water thus making two very useful solutions; Hypochlorous Acid, HOCl, (a strong sanitizing solution) and Sodium Hydroxide, NaOH, (a very powerful cleaner/degreaser).
E ± Water can be used to clean and disinfect hard and soft surfaces, food, and can even replace hand sanitizers. By installing this equipment on site, a customer can make unlimited amounts of product and avoid discharging toxic chemicals such as bleach into the environment. Installing E ± Water systems in firehouses, school, shelters, and large buildings can yield tremendous benefits to an end user by enabling them to clean and disinfect with non-toxic products year-round, and have the ability to generate and stockpile large volumes of cleaners and sanitizing products in anticipation of a natural disaster. HOCl is cleared by the EPA, FDA, and ADA for use on the human body, animals, food, and on hard or soft surfaces. The carbon footprint and sustainability profile of any facility can be improved as no waste is produced by the system and all containers and sprayers are reusable. When applied with our electrostatic sprayers, 70% less product is used compared to pump or trigger sprayers, further protecting our natural resources while saving on labor costs.
- The ONLY Patented System That Offers These Features
- Completely Non-Toxic
- 100% Salt-Free - Won't Corrode or Spot on Surfaces
- Shelf Life of Months vs. Hours Compared to Competitive Systems
| ||E ± Water Units |
E ± Water units are available in sizes that generate 6 gallons up to many hundreds of gallons per hour. For storm relief and standard facility cleaning, we recommend the use of the Viking Pure Solutions, VPT 55, which generates 35 gallons of each product per hour and has a 55-gallon holding tank for each solution. Conveniently equipped with multi-height fill ports, this device is designed to support the typical healthcare, educational or shelter facility.
- Dimensions: 40" x 48" x 70" H
- Shipping Weight: 300 lbs.
Maintain the Manufacturer’s Warranty on your E Water System by Using the Proper Ultra-Pure salt.
| E ± Water Accessory Kit|
Ensuring you have the right equipment and supplies to apply your E ± Water is critical to the effectiveness of the solution. The SD Labs convenience kit includes the necessary products to assure that you get the most out of your system. Each kit includes the following:
• (6) 33.8 OZ SanStorm PSV Sprayers (HOCl Use)
• (6) 33.8 OZ MistaClean PSV Sprayers (NaOH Use)
• (10) 32 OZ HOCl Manual Spray Bottles
• (10) 32 OZ NaOH Manual Spray Bottles
• (3) Rolls of Chlorine and pH Test Strips
• (12) 1.5 LB Bottles of Ultra-Pure Salt
|E ± Water Accessory Kit||40 LB Container of Ultra-Pure Salt:|
- Shipping Weight: 40 lbs.
- Shipping Dimensions: 21" x 21" x 21"
Ordering & Pricing Information:
Please email request for quote to: Info@SDLabs.com
- Electrolyzed water units are available on a lease-only basis. Contact us for details.
- All orders must be prepaid prior to shipment, credit card and wire transfer fees added to all orders.